Site Manager Poland
As a part of the international PORR Group, PORR S.A. implements operational activities in the specialized branches: Road, Rail, Buildings, Power Engineering, Bridge and has a Subsidiary in Norway. Thanks to the combination of knowledge and experience from many construction branches, we are able to provide comprehensive services, tailor-made to the requirements and needs of our customers.
PORR Group provides also services related to the construction and operation of buildings for international organizations, especially government agencies of the United States. The activities include consulting on planning and execution of building and industrial construction projects. Both engineers and architects with extensive experience in these areas implement the customer requests IAW European and American requirements.
To extend our activities for international organizations in Poland we are currently looking for
Workplace: sites in Poland
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate the works on the site
- Perform the works in accordance with the contract conditions, design, technical knowledge and time schedule
- Prepare working, shift plans, time-schedules, equipment lists, etc.
- Participate in meetings and negotiations with Client and subcontractors
- Supervise and coordinate the subcontracted and own works
- Procure and order small deliveries
- Support QM and HSE
Required qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Architect or Technician
- Polish building license - specialization in execution of buildings
- At least 4-5 years of experience in work of a similar nature
- Thorough knowledge of contract standards and contract administration
- Sense of overall responsibility for the project from start to handover
- Language skills –English, communicative and in writing
- Driving license
- Computer skills (Word, Excel), Primavera or MS Project would be an advantage
- A challenging job for a dynamic international company with an established position on the market
- Training (ca. 3 Months) in Germany or Italy/Belgium/Luxemburg before start on projects in Poland
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the construction industry with an international Client
- Mentor who will support you on a daily basis
- A great work environment
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value.
- An attractive salary package
- An opportunity to work across the PORR group and of further development
- Attractive training courses for personal development
If you want us to keep your CV in our database, please add following clause to your application documents: "I hereby declare that I give my consent for the processing by PORR S.A. with its registered office at 123 Hołubcowa Street in Warsaw of the personal data contained in my application form for the purpose of future recruitment conducted by PORR S.A.". At any time, you may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at cv. The above withdrawal of consent will be equvalent to the termination of your participation in the recruitment process. @ porr.pl